Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Or is it?

God, I cannot take much more of this. Went for the ultrasound today. Dr says "Hmm...you have a small deformity on your uterus that looks like a sac." Odd...of all the ultrasounds I've had I'd never heard this. We see something moving in the sac. He takes my wrist and starts counting "1......2......3......4......5......6......7......8......9......10" While looking at the monitor. Then he lets go of my wrist and, while staring at the screen starts counting "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10". "Ok, I wanted to check. That is not your heartbeat. You've got a heartbeat in there!" WTH!!!???

So we go into his office and he was confused! He said "Well, I was planning to do the ultrasound and then talk to you about your options. But really, there are none. We don't know that this pregnancy is going to be ok. But you are definately still pregnant. It is possible that the lad made a mistake." Brad: "Could the lab have left a number off the results?" Dr: "Not likely, but it could have happened." Good Lord! When will this end???

They did another blood test and I am just waiting for them to call me with the results. I am tired of this ride...can it please be over now???

No comments: