Monday, April 28, 2008

Ducks in the creek

Well, Saturday was the annual Sutter Creek Rubber Duck Race. lol Talk about a ton of fun! For $15 we bought 3 ducks that raced in 2 of the 3 races. And Riley got to pick a "duckling" for the Duckling race. They had 2 bounce houses ($2 for a wrist band for the day!), food, face painting, pet a pig and games. It was really fun. Riley loved it. We will definitely be going next year!

I've been subbing up a storm! Mainly in Ione. The teachers there feel that I will get hired IF something goes public. But that's the catch, something has to go public. It's stressful, this waiting.

Fri Jenn & I took Shawna out for her b-day. We went to RPM & raced. Then we went to the mall and had dinner. It was a BLAST!!!

Helen emailed me and told me that she shipped my Smarties! Hopefully they'll arrive soon.

I don't know . . . I'm a bit burnt out today. Subbed in 1st grade today. Hoping to work tomorrow since I'm not available on Wed, but at the same time I want to be able to go have breakfast with Shawna after Satori. We'll see what happens. part of me doesn't want to go back to class. I've been gone over a month. And I haven't been keeping up at home. Which I should be doing. But I don't. And it sucks. I need to get off my lazy ass and exercise more. But it's so frustrating when no matter what you do the pounds don't come off. I mean, why bust my butt, literally, working out when it does no good? I know I know, I need to get back to the low/no carb thing. But it's HARD. And frustrating. Oh well, enough bitching for now!

Later!

No comments: