Sunday, January 11, 2009

So it has been a while

LOL

Christmas was awesome but sucked. When Riley felt well enough to actually enjoy himself it was fun. Otherwise it sucked. We all got really sick the day after Christmas. REALLY sick. Brad & I were running fevers up to 103-104*. It was awful. We were sick from the day after Christmas & went to the drs on the 30th. I had a sinus infection & breathing problems, Brad had a lung infection & breathing problems. So we both went on antibiotics & inhalers. Riley was fine by then. Of course. lol But we're better now. Mostly. I'm still using the inhalers.

My sis called my folks the other day. She is getting married. We're hoping that we can make it out to Philly for the wedding. They are planning on the end of summer & so it just depends on when they do it. If it's too late in Aug school will be in & if I have a job then I won't be able to go. And I can't NOT take a job just because my sis is getting married.

A little Riley funny, then I'm off to get this day going. The other night he had napped late. When he woke up he wasn't really awake. So I said to him "Let's go watch Lumpy Halloween ("Heffalump Halloween", a Pooh movie) & eat noodles." So he came out of his room. Brad looked at him and said "Or we can watch Stargate." "NO!!!!!! 'TARGATE BOKEN!" (Stargate broken!) Oh, it was too funny. Course, once the Pooh movie was over he wanted to watch Stargate. lol Yes, my 3 year old watches Stargate SG-1. lol

Alright, gonna get work done here! Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That totally sucks that you were all sick around the holidays. I hope you can go to the wedding AND have a great job.

As for the SG1, Joshy's favorite movie at age 3 was House Of Wax. Only the best B list blood and gore for my kids. LOL!

*~*Zann*~* said...

Another of R's fave movies right now is "Nightmare Before Christmas". He just loves Jack.