Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Birthdays, school and rambling other stuff!

So, my ACTUAL birthday stank. But the following Saturday I went out with Jenn, Shawna, Whitney and Cathy. Shawna got a tat. A butterfly on her hip. Jenn got that little triangular part of the ear in front of the ear canal pierced. I got my belly button pierced. We got manicure and pedicures. They we went to dinner. After that we went back to Shawna's and the limo came and got us. We went to a club in downtown Sac. FUN!!! Limo driver was a cutie...Alex. From the Ukraine. Very nice guy.

School is awesome. My kids are great. Barbara (my Master Teacher) is at Science Camp this week with Linda and the 6th graders. So I am on my own for three days this week. A ton of fun!! Tomorrow my supervisor is coming to observe me teach math. Of course, my WORST subject! LOL But apparently, the kids did this stuff last year, so it is really a lot of review.

I am really in the right field. I am LOVE LOVE LOVING teaching! All the teachers there are great. Everyone is soooo willing to help me, so willing to answer questions that I might have. I would LOVE to be able to get Barbara's job for next year. Although I will have to find closer day care for Riley if I do.

Riley is sick. :( Last night he had a fever...102.2. Not good. Brad had to stay home today to be with him. I can't stay home tomorrow, and neither can Brad. So, Marc S. is coming up for the morning. Krista will come up later with the girls and take over for him. He will take the girls and go home.

Well, that's abou tit for now. Not much going on. :)

Later!

No comments: