Monday, February 18, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!!

Today at Satori Fit I did it! I DID A FLYING SAMURI!!!!!!!! Ok, here's how you do it. You run at the wave master and jump. The force of you hitting it should knock it over, and you go with it. Scary but fun. Well, I've tried a few times, nothing major, but today I tried it and I did it!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself!

Adrienne came up today and worked on the mural in Riley's room. It is looking great! She got the 3 surfboards done, the surfer dude surfing and the sea turtle. It looks great!

I got my credential in the mail. YAY!!! And the jobs at Plymouth are posted on EdJoin...but only as transfers till the end of the week. Then I should be able to apply.

I subbed last week for 3rd grade. I talked to Shelly Sat night. She found out Fri night that she has cervical cancer. :( Poor thing. She's only 39. My heart just breaks. I know that I will be subbing for her more in the weeks to come. Which is fine, I love the class...I just don't know how they are going to explain this to the parents if she is out a lot. Obviously she doesn't want the kids or their parents to know.

Otherwise, it's been a great week. Flying Samuri, subbing a TON, Riley's room getting done, the dress that I'm wearing in the wedding is great, all in all, great!

Later!

No comments: