Sunday, September 07, 2008

A few Riley-isms

"Da', I need quarter." Apparently he wanted to play a video game.

"Targate! Targate!" While watching the opening credits of Stargate on the SciFi channel the other night. How he knew what it was when the opening credits for the ones we have on DVD are different is beyond me.

"I want un-wear." Yep, that's my boy, asking to wear underwear instead of a diaper. I'm a little sad. Ok, not really. I really want him to potty train NOW!

"Want Star! Want Star!" Yep, that would be my 3 year old asking for Starbucks.

"Want cossey." Yeah, coffee. He asks for coffee. And yes, sometimes he gets it. With a lot of milk! Basically, Riley likes a little coffee in his milk. :)

"Chitty Chat." That would be kitty cat to the rest of the world.

And in what world do cars fly? Oh yes, RILEY's world! lol

"Lisko" That would be him asking to hear Shiny Toy Guns. lol

I'll post more as I think of them.

Later

No comments: