Monday, October 13, 2008

I. cannot. handle. this.

Is it too much to fucking ask that someone, anyone, remembers that a year ago I lost a baby? Even my stupid ass fucking HUSBAND didn't remember. And when I mentioned that I was having a rough fucking time, what is his response? To go back to sleep. Fuck him. Fuck everyone.

I'm had 3 miscarriages. And what do people say? First it was "Well, at least you got pregnant." Fuck you. Now it's "Be thankful for the one you have." Double fuck you, asshole. Because mourning the ones I lost somehow means that I am NOT thankful for Riley? I hate people. I am sick of acting like these losses didn't matter.

They DID matter, and they DO matter. They were little PEOPLE. They were PART of ME. I hate everyone right now. And yes, that includes Brad. I don't hate Riley. He's too little to know.

I'm just done.

I can't handle this.

I can't handle hurting like this.

I can't handle it.

I can't handle it.

I can't handle it.

I'm losing my fucking mind.

I'm done.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry Suzanne - I had no idea.
Great big hugs from me!
j.