Friday, October 17, 2008

What a week!

R is just being a monster. I don't know what the deal is, the fact that we just had a full moon? IDK, but it's awful! He talks back, tells me to shut up, doesn't do what I tell him, all of it. It's like he's a teenager at 3! He is just foul.

Today we were playing and he kicked me in the head. Yep, on purpose! Needless to say THAT didn't fly! lol He is napping now. He needs it. I think that's part of the problem, not enough sleep. I hope this improves his mood when he wakes up.

I can't figure out what's up. My bank account isn't balancing out. I can't figure out what I did. But it's a HUGE difference. We're talking over $100 off. At this point I just can't do anything with it because I have to wait for things to clear. Some of it will be explained when the two things from yesterday post but that isn't all of it either. ARGH! I HATE when this happens. :(

Went to the outlets yesterday with K & the girls. Bought R some jammies. And underwear. I need to get him jeans and some long sleeved shirts too. Looking at size charts yesterday I realize that he's taller than I thought! lol It's easy to ignore when it's hot and he's in shorts all the time. But now that he's in pants and long sleeves it's hard to ignore. You know, when the sleeves don't reach the wrists it's a bad thing. lol

I got a lot of stuff done today though. I got the rest of the laundry done & put away. Put the dishes away. Made breakfast. Washed the sheets. Taught R to make his bed and to hang up his shirts. There was more, but I don't remember what it was now. lol

I'm just tired today. It's gloomy out. But it's over 80*'s. Oh well. It's fall. It shouldn't be this warm out. But whatever. *shrug* Not like I can change it.

Oh well, I'm gonna try to sell some books on half.com. Later!

No comments: