Saturday, October 18, 2008

I need to watch my language

LOL The other night I tripped over a toy in R's room and then stepped on another toy. My response, logically, was "SHIT!" R, of course, responded with "SHIT!" B went in, and when leaving tripped over the same toy. Riley yelled, "SHIT!" LOL I shouldn't have laughed, but how could I not? It was hysterical! We did have a talk about appropriate language though.

Today was just running around. Went to a craft fair. Bought R a train puzzle that he'll get for Christmas. I don't know what else he'll get this year. Haven't thought that far ahead! lol He's showing more interest in things this year though, so there will be some serious thought going into it. And he's into more than just trains.

Bought him his Halloween costume. He's being a blue butterfly. Yep, that's right, a BLUE BUTTERFLY. My SON. lol It's so cute! He is so excited. But today at KMart we found blue butterfly wings and antenna for $5. And I bought him navy blue sweats and long sleeved t-shirt the other night. Now that I think about it though, they should be black. *shrug* Oh well, I'll buy black too!

Alright, gotta get ready for our trip!!!

Later!

No comments: