Tuesday, February 03, 2009

CRAP!! Messed up on the 2nd day!

Man, apparently, I can't even go 2 day doing this! lol But we'll try to keep going from here.

In my defense, yesterday was chaotic. Took R to daycare, got my haircut, went to Target, grocery shopping, home, put away the perishables, went to Curves to sign up, came home, made dinner, watched my one tv show that I like. Yeah, it was busy.

Today was not as bad. Went to MOPS, then for a picnic with J & her boys. Went to the Flower Farm and got flowers. I'm going to try to plant them tomorrow.

I'm really having a lot of fun with R lately. It seems like his poor attitude and failure to listen is improving. I can't wait for this phase to be over. I've been feeling awful because I hadn't been enjoying him as much as normal but with his improved attitude mine is improving as well.

Alright, more tomorrow!

No comments: