Thursday, February 05, 2009

Maybe I should go for every other day!

LOL Ok, this is just too funny. I'm hitting the odd days. Maybe I should change my goal?

This Sun is my cousins sons 1st b-day party. Well, it was. Mom called for all of us and said that we weren't coming, we were all going to Reno. Which we are. Just not this weekend. lol Last night I got an email telling me that the party is changed and it is now next Sun. ARGH! So now we have to go. And I told my mom that I had shipped the gifts before we got that email so now I have to go do that. I cannot believe our luck with this one.

Going to try to plant my new flowers today. Hopefully we can. It is supposed to rain. Which is really good, we need it. But why today? lol Oh well!

And now off to try to get things done!

No comments: