Saturday, May 30, 2009

Been a flake

Well, life just got in the way. I got really sick, dr told me that if I'd come in the next day he'd probably have hospitalized me. Got over it and just been super busy subbing.

We've been running around a lot. Unfortunately, a part on the ice maker broke. Which caused water to leak all UNDER my wood floor in the kitchen. So I'm on sub floor in the kitchen until we replace that. I guess we could have made an insurance claim, but why? Makes no sense to us for something so small. We don't want our rates to go up! lol

Riley is doing really good. We need to start working on school more though. He's doing good though. Knows his shapes & colors. Can sort of us scissors, if we direct him. He can do puzzles.

We planted the rest of the garden today. Strawberries are already berrying. lol Today I planted the peas, cucumbers and carrots. I didn't realize how TINY carrot seeds are! lol We aren't doing tomatoes because I'm starting to think I might be allergic. I seem to react sometimes to them. We'll see how everything comes up.

Alright, that's about it for now.

Later!

No comments: