Monday, February 01, 2010

MAJOR rant (will involve foul language)

I'm pissed. I am so tired of everyone coming to ME to bitch about every fucking aspect of their life, but when I'm upset where is everyone? No where. Not one asks, not one gives a shit. You know, I'm sorry that your marriage is going to pot. But you've been bitching about it for over a year. Do you not see that I am nearly in tears here? Do you not see that I am not returning your calls, emails, texts, etc? Or is this just blown off because Suzanne has depression issues?

Well you know what? It isn't all related to the depression. Sometimes, my husband is being a fucktard. Sometimes my kid is being demon spawn. And sometimes, it happens at the exact same fucking time. And sometimes, I need to vent. Sometimes I need someone, anyone, to look and see that I AM NOT OK. That I am about to break. Sometimes, every now & then, it would be nice to not be the one that everyone vents to, but to have people look at me & see that something is wrong and instead of venting about their fucking lives, like always, to FUCKING LISTEN!!!


IT ISN'T ALL ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!



Ok, vent over. I don't feel fine but a bit better.

No comments: