Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was soooo much FUN! R was a blue butterfly, per his own request. He was so excited about it. It was cute. Everyone thought that he was adorable. And, of course, he was!!

Tomorrow is election day. Thank God! I am so DONE with this election cycle. I am tired of hearing what's wrong with the other guy . . . I wanna hear what YOU ARE going to do! I don't care that you THINK that Obama is gonna align us with terrorist, or that McCain is the devil. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO????????? I am so tired of it. Honestly, anyone who is currently in politics should not be allowed to run again. I'm just done. We need a revolution in this country, and we need it soon.

I can't believe it. Starbucks, Krispy Kreme and Ben & Jerry's are giving away free things for voting. I can't believe that that is necessary to get people to vote. Well, no I can. In general, people are stupid and need to be bribed to do what is right for themselves.

Anyway, gonna get this living room clean! If you're a U.S. citizen, VOTE TOMORROW!

Later!

No comments: