Monday, March 24, 2008

Had fun today

Met Krista and the girls at Funtastic for some play. They had fun, although they closed really early today, which stank. Riley could have used more time. Course, he's zonked out now! lol Then we went to Target and Riley & I went to Nugget. Is it bad that the produce guy knows us? lol He recognized Riley. And me. He's a nice guy. Encourages Riley with his carrot stealing ways. Although today we had no issues. Because I bought sprinkles for making cookies and he played with those.

Tomorrow I have jury duty. Karen is going to watch Riley because Tracey is on vacation this week and Brad is working.

Supposedly we're going to know about the engineer job in 2 days. I don't believe it. I also don't think that Brad is getting it. I think that they think that they'd be stupid to lose their best operator and trainer. We'll see. It would be less money, but that's fine. We can still do it. And hopefully I will be getting a job for fall. I hope.

I really lost it today at Brad. Poor guy. I just don't know anymore. I am so . . . I just don't know. I'm just DONE. I need a weekend away. And I was supposed to get one. But now it looks like my folks are going to be out of town, which they need, even though they had agreed to keep Riley. I'm just tired. I need a weekend of sleep and rest and just doing NOTHING. Because even when I'm home with Brad he makes me feel like crap if I don't do SOMEthing. Oh well. I'm just hoping that I can get away.

No comments: