Saturday, August 02, 2008

He's THREE!

I absolutely cannot believe that my baby is three years old.

Three years ago today I was sitting in the hospital in Sacramento having just had a c-section. I cannot believe that three years have gone by. It seems like he was just born. Other times it seems like he has always been here. He was worth the long wait that we had though. He is sitting here with me, eating M&M's because he pooped on the toilet. With any luck this kid will potty train at some point!

I just never thought that I could love someone as much as I love him. He is so sweet, so loving, so ornery! lol It's amazing that a child, who is so sweet can be such a trial sometimes too! But he is my joy. I love him so much. I am so blessed to have him!

Happy third birthday Little Dude!!!

No comments: