Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I am so done

Men, forewarning that this is a rant about af and the other issues that I get when she's around. So here's your warning to leave if you want! :)



I'm done. I am so sick and tired of my period showing up whenever it wants. Schedule? What's THAT? What do you mean I'm supposed to come every 28 days? I come when I want! I don't CARE if you're in the middle of the stupid grocery store. What's a calendar anyway?

So I started Sunday, while out running errands, 2 weeks late. Thankfully on Sat I had put a pair of panties in the diaper bag for me because we were going to be out and it was going to be hot and I knew that I'd want to change my underwear. Thankfully Brad is helpful enough to think nothing of it when I call him from the bathroom asking for the diaper bag.

I am so done with having PCOS. I am obviously out of remission. My periods are getting later and later. I wish I could go in, have a blood test that says "Yes, the PCOS is out of remission. Take THIS." and have it help. I want to cry.

I'm done having kids. Why can't I just go through menopause NOW? Let's not forget that at almost 35 my hormones are shifting anyway so everything is tweaked. Add to it the mess of PCOS and I am just done.

Later.

No comments: