Friday, August 15, 2008

Let the work begin!!!

So I was a little sad on Wednesday. It was the first day of school and I don't have a job. But then today I went online and I had requests for me for subbing for 6 days!! Four days in Aug, 2 in Sept. I am thrilled!! This is awesome!! And I was added to the jr high lists as well, so hopefully I will get more work!

Today was gymnastics. Tons of fun. There was a new kid there. Poor thing. Not even 2 yet and there with the 4 kids. Let's see, one who will be 3 in Oct, one who will be 3 in Sept, one who just turned 3, and then one who will be 5 in Jan. It was rather crazy! I hope they come back next week.

Tomorrow will be nice. Provided that I can get my stuff together I'm going to scrap for the day tomorrow and then tomorrow night is moms night out. :) So that will be nice! But I need some time tonight to get my stuff organized and figure out what I'm going to work on. If I'd planned ahead I'd have my Disney stuff organized, but I didn't. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Alright, hubby will be home soon. Later!

No comments: