Monday, October 12, 2009

OMG!!!!!!! IT'S A PANDEMIC!!!!!!!

Please, this is just getting stupid. Guess what folks? Swine flu/H1N1, whatever you want to call it, it no more of a risk than the normal seasonal flu. Get over it. Media, how about you stf about it and stop trying to make people afraid? Oh wait, then why are you here? Oh, I remember . . . TO REPORT REAL NEWS!!!!!!! This is beyond stupid. I am so tired of hearing about this crap. I understand that people are dieing, I really do. But they die every year from seasonal flu as well. No more have died from this than from seasonal. Why the rush oh wonderful government to get that vaccine out? Have you forgotten what happened the LAST time you rushed through a vaccine for this flu? You killed more people with the "prevention" than died from the flu. And you ruined the lives of many many more people by causing a chronic disease as a result of the vaccine.

It just amazes me how over reactive things are about this. I just don't get it. Maybe because I don't worry about illness. I guess I'm weird.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Here is something I heard and maybe you know more about it than I do. I heard that N1H1 is more dangerous because it is killing even healthy people while the regular flu is more likely to kill people with preexisting health problems. Not that the media hype is justified. just something I heard.

*~*Zann*~* said...

What I'm understanding is that healthy people are ignoring the signs and not taking care of themselves the way that they should & are developing pneumonia and, again, not taking care of it. From what I understand that is what is happening.

*~*Zann*~* said...

What I'm understanding is that healthy people are ignoring the signs and not taking care of themselves the way that they should & are developing pneumonia and, again, not taking care of it. From what I understand that is what is happening.