Monday, October 19, 2009

So I've been thinking

which I know is a scary thought. But seriously, I've been thinking. And I'm frustrated. There just is NO WORK. The state screamed for YEARS that we need teachers. I finally finish & I can't find anything. Not just here either. I'm looking in other districts and there just is NOTHING. It's all support staff . . . aides, bus drivers, janitors, stuff like that.

So I've been thinking about what I can do. I can sew. Not super well, but I can. So I was thinking of an Etsy shop where I make cloth wipes, wash cloths, maybe blankets for toddler beds. Then I started to think about soaps & bath salts as well. So, we will see. I am thinking that I want to start making the salts & soaps & selling them at local boutiques. I think it could be fun.

So we will see what happens. Who knows, something could come of it, something may not. We'll see.

No comments: