Monday, January 18, 2010

Last week

Last week was pure hell. I got nothing done at home. Heck, the laundry is still waiting to be put away.

Mon I worked. It was such a bad day that I was in bed around 9:30. I wanted to cry. It was awful.

Tues I worked again. Much better day, but I worked, came home, ate dinner, went to Bible study, came home, had to make a CPS report, went to bed.

Wed I ended up spending much of the day out at the power plant with the wife of a coworkers of Brads. When I got home, I was busy cleaning up cat pee off my floor.

Thurs I had to take Bismarck back to the vet, where he ended up spending the night for treatments.

Fri we had gymnastics. Then picked up Bis. Then had to go out to Roseville to buy jeans.

Sat we went to play in the snow with friends. That was a TON of fun! Can't wait to do that again!


So, this is a new week. My plan for today is to put away the dishes, do the upper cabinet, & put away laundry. At least some of it!

Wish me luck!

No comments: