Monday, June 05, 2006

Family crap

I am still in so much pain from this burn. It sucks. My back aches from it. This happened on Sat...it's Tues. One would think that it would be getting better by now. But of course...NO! It just keeps being red...and sore.

My sister is finally coming to visit. She moved out to PA before Riley was born. Flaked on the shower for him. No big surprise there...she flaked on my wedding shower too. But at least this time it was understandable since her & Felix were splitting at the time. So, I am going to go down to Mom & Dad's next week...yay. I was going to go for this weekend, but now I will go down next week. The nice thing is that I will be gone while Brad is on night shifts!

She will be out for almost a week before she bothers to see our folks. She has to go see her birth mother first...nice. She's gonna run off and see the woman who abandoned her before the people who raised her. Wonder if she will get over to see Nana? Part of me thinks no...but part of me thinks she will because it will look good if she does. I'm glad though that since I have Riley I have to be in the bigger room! lol Can't sleep on the air mattress with him! Not enough room in that bed room for the play pen! lol :)

Mom and I are gonna take him to the pool while we're there. I hope! That would be really fun. And Mom and I have to go spend her Mother's Day gift! Woooo!!! That will be fun fun fun!!! We gave her a gc to Bed Bath & Beyond so that she can buy the stuff to redo her kitchen.

I really need to buy the next size up of Riley's diapers. It's gonna cost probably close to $500 for the dipes and inserts. I might split it into 2 orders. I absolutely love using cloth diapers though! It's a lot of money out at once, but it still saves money. I mean, I'm not buying them every week! I think that these I've had since at least Nov! So that is 7 months. My favorite diapers are Happy Heiny's. I love them! They are pocket diapers. Which means you have to stuff them with something. I use hemp inserts because they are so absorbant. Of course, that means that they take longer to dry! Oh well. It's worth it! Riley has that big cloth diaper butt and the diapers are so cute! My favorite web site to buy them at is called Wildflower Diapers (www.wildflowerdiapers.com). Shannon is a doll! She is a WAHM (Work At Home Mommy) and is so helpful!! I feel very confident ordering from her!

Ok, it is late...this gal needs to get to bed. I go to a new Bible study tomorrow. So I need to get up and out of here by 9:15, just to make sure that I get there on time! I HATE being late for something like this where I don't know people! Well, I will know one person. And a stop at Starbucks in the morning would be nice too!

No comments: