Monday, June 19, 2006

Now what?

Well, we've decided not to go on the trip. So no Seattle. No visiting friends. No meeting Brandon. But on the other hand, no 17 hour drive with the in-laws! lol Maybe when Riley is a bit older we can do it...this is just a hard time to camp with him. He is so active right now! It would be hard. We will try a shorter trip soon and see how it goes.

Hopefully we can go to Disneyland in winter. It is weird the way the families are. My folks will grab Riley if he fusses. Stan & Karen don't. They wait for me or Brad. It is weird, not at all what I'm used to! I'm used to a lot more involvement from family than they do. My family will rush to grab a baby while his family doesn't. They wait to see what we are going to do. Just not as hands on as I'm used to!

Oh well, that's how life is.

No comments: