Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm gonna start drinking.

I need to, just to deal with my in laws. First, we're going to Washington with them, then we aren't, then we are, not I don't think we are. Drives me crazy. lol We went to Tahoe with them yesterday for Father's Day, we surprised Brad & Stan with it, they were sooooo critical of everything! Although they did like the Brewery!! No criticism there. Although my VERY rude father in law ordered a bottle of wine instead of beer! And then got another bottle when the rest of us were getting ice cream. It bothers me how much he drinks. They were impressed with how well we knew the area and how we had our places that we knew.

Took the baby and we visited my folks last week. That was nice. Dina was visiting from PA. She was amazingly good with Riley. Mom & I both thing that she is sober. Sadly, she still cannot be left alone with Riley. I just cannot put him at risk like that. I am his mommy, I have to protect him. It was a fun visit. Although the way that she treats Nana like a child bothers me. She's been doing it for years. I really makes me sad that she feels she has to treat Nana like that. Although in some ways I think that is how she shows love.

Saturday we went to the fair. Riley got to pet a goat and a calf. Well, he kind of beat on them! lol It was cute. He also got to sit on a miniature pony. It was cute. And of course, I got pictures. Sun is when we went to Tahoe. Today I met Krista and the girls at the outlets. That was fun. Bought Riley a cute Hawaiian print shirt and a denim jacket in the next size up. Very cute. Tomorrow I have Bible study day! lol One at 10am and one at 2 pm. I guess that I need to read my books!


I have to say that I am glad in a way that it sounds like Karen doesn't think we should go. Makes it easier on me!

No comments: