Sunday, July 01, 2007

Been mad

Thursday Brad was supposed to be off work...starting night shift on Fri. I ran Adrienne to meet Daniel, since she watched Riley while we were at the hospital. While I was gone, Brad called. Work had called and wanted him to come in. Never mind the fact that I had a research paper to write and a final exam and nevermind that I was planning to do them that night...Brad said YES! PISSED ME RIGHT THE HELL OFF! And he did this after I told him not to go in. Since we were visiting Stan on Sat that left me with Fri to do my paper and take the final. I know, I know, I shouldn't have left it till the last minute. BUT we had a really flakey professor and he didn't get back to the emails he'd been sent with questions. So I was stuck and I wasn't able to work on the paper until he got back to the email.

I've also been annoyed with school. It's a good thing I have this week off. I need it. This prof basically disappeared the first week of class and didn't show back up until the 3rd week! It's only a four week class. Pisses me off. We all bust our butts with these classes, and we didn't know how we were doing in the class until it was almost over. People are pissed.

I emailed my advisor twice the other week, never heard back until I called and left her a message. Apparently, she didn't get my emails. But everything is on track for me to student teach this year. So, in a little over a month, I will be teaching in a public school. Provided, of course, that my idiot advisor didn't miss anything that I need!! I swear, the school could not have screwed things up for me any more if they had tried!

Well, we'll see how it all goes!!

Later!

No comments: