Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm not old enough....

to have friends that are in their 40's!!!!! LOL My good friend, J, turned 40 today. Abso-fucking-lutely CRAZY! Another friend, R, turned 49 on Tues.

So, J's mom threw her a party today. A formal high tea luncheon. I hate these things. I mean, it was a TON of fun. And I wouldn't have NOT gone. But I just so nervous with things like this. I only knew 3 other people, besides J, that were going to be there. One was home, she hurt her knee and couldn't come. So, that left 2 other people that I knew. There were assigned seats. I was supposed to be at a table with the one who didn't make it. So, I was at this table with 2 other women that I didn't know. I get so nervous at things like this that I want to vomit. I hate it hate it hate it. I knew that I had to go though. I was picking S up. Plus, I couldn't do that to J, just not show up ya know?

I went, it was fun. I was a table with teachers. But they work together, so it was weird for me. I gave J a picture frame that has engraved "Who wouldn't want to be us?" with a pic of me, her, S & R from our nice dinner out in Arizona. A pair of super duper soft blue aloe infused socks. A book called "At Knits End: MEditations for Women who Knit too Much". A t-shirt that has a guy knocked out by a girl that says "Does not play well with others." And three cards from me, one from me & S. LOL We had WAY too much fun in Hallmark!!

Tomorrow is utter chaos! LOL I start at 10 with a hair cut and colour. Then a pedicure. Then get my eyebrows waxed. Then off to Michaels to get candle holders. Then pick up the babysitter. Come home, get dinner for the babysitter and Riley, get dressed, do my makeup, go to the company dinner. Get home, take babysitter home. It'll be fun!

Later!

No comments: