Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What's the point?

Of having an advisor at a university IF THEY DON'T ADVISE??????????? I swear, I have had nothing but issues with the uni that I am working on my credential through. I went from Aug 2006 till April 2007 with no advisor. It wasn't until I got really mad that I got an advisor. And even now, I don't have an advisor. I call, and talk to whoever is available. Yeah, I get the run around, a LOT. But I did manage to explain my situation to the head of the dept who was making assumptions based on what was in the computer. Yeah, it was all wrong. Wrong dates, things done that weren't really done. A big fat mess. At least it's getting taken care of now.

And last month, I had the professor from hell. Not that he was mean. He just.......disappeared for a few weeks. Keep in mind that the classes are only 4 weeks. Still waiting for my final grade in the class. Today is 10 days after the end of the class and grades should be posted. But they aren't. I am just so fucking fed up with this shit. I am just needing to be done with school. Yet, I have to take another class this month.

This month is a computer class. Very annoying. It's stupid shit that I will NEVER use in a classroom. Guess what? I DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FLYER IN WORD! It's simple, I would either ask my friend who does digital scrapbooking to make me one OR I would paper scrap it myself & photocopy it OR I would MAKE IT IN PUBLISHER! NOT WORD!!! Drives me fucking crazy! I will NEVER have to make something like this! Look at this damn assignment!

Using MS Word, create a one-page newsletter, flyer or award certificate for use in your classroom that includes:
* 1 watermark graphic with text written over it
* 1 additional clip art image
* 1 graphic image on the same line as text
* Clear, short, and simple text message indicating purpose.

Come ON! If I need an award, I WILL BUY THEM! If I need a flyer, I won't make it in WORD! ARGH!!!!!

Ok, can ya TELL that I'm frustrated?

But I had a nice weekend. A friend came up Sat and stayed the night. We went shopping and out to dinner. Then we went to a local Indian casion, but it was a zoo, so we left. Sun we were going to take Rileys 2 yr pics, but that didn't work. He decided to take a nap. Little monkey! But we shopped, had lunch, then we came home. She went home. It was nice though.

Mon we ran around all day. Today was my friends b-day. So, after my fitness class, my friend who teaches it & I went to lunch. Then we went back to her house, took showers, and went to go buy bday cards and gifts. Then we met the b-day girl for lunch! Tomorrow, which is Wed, I am going shopping with another friend. I need a bra for under my dress for Fri night. And a wrap. Thurs is my friends 40th b-day. Yep, 2 good friends whose b-days are 2 days apart! LOL Well, and about 4 years. lol Her Mum is having a "high tea" that we are all going to. It will be fun. Fri I get my hair cut & coloured. Then I get a pedicure. Then I get my eyebrows waxed. Then I have to pick up the sitter, come home and get ready. It's the company party. Which is a dinner cruise on the river. Come home, drive said sitter home. Sat I MIGHT be meeting a friend and her daughter and some of her daughters friends to see "Nancy Drew". Funny that I want to see that movie since I HATED the books as a kid! LOL And somewhere in this mess I have to do that assine assignment and two other assignments! Can I get another 4 hours in my days? Oh, and Sun Brad has to spray the vineyard for his folks since his Dad can't be on the tractor for a while.

Yeah, I've got the time! LOL

Later!

No comments: