Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Something "went boom"

I'm cracking up over here. We're all sitting here, watching "Mr & Mrs Smith". Yes, we allow Riley to watch things like this. Deal. Something exploded. Riley got ALL excited and said "(something) went BOOM!" We couldn't understand the first word...I wish we could. We was so excited!! This child is SUCH a boy!! Honestly, I don't know what I would do with a girl if I had one! LOL I've gotten so used to the tackling, booms, etc. The jumping off furniture. Head butting, growling. LOL

The other day Toast was growling at him constantly. Understandable since Riley was trying to ride him. Poor stupid cat. Riley thought that it was hysterical and would growl back everytime Toast growled. And then Riley would laugh.

He's picking up a lot of words lately. All of a sudden he pops off with words that we didn't know he knew. His latest thing is he waves and says "Bye-bye. See ya!" and then he walks away. LOL It is so funny.

He walks into the kitchen, looks at me and says "Hey dude". I guess because of how we talk to him he is going to talk to us the same way. We don't talk disrespectfully to him, but we do use common slang with him.

I am having to get better with my language. One day, I hit my toe that I broke last year and I said "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" He said "IT IT IT!" I've been careful since. Or at least I try to be! I'm not always successful. But I do try!

Today is the 4th. We went to the parade in town. BIG parade. lol It was all of four blocks. Brad pushed Riley in his Power Wheels that my folks gave him last year for his birthday. It was really cute. I took a ton of pics, well, not as many as I would have if I wasn't running the video camera at the same time. LOL Brad was with Riley in the parade so it was just me taking pics. But they were good pics.

Later!

No comments: