Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my interview for student teaching. It makes ZERO sense to me that I do not interview with the district. I interview with my uni. How weird is that? LOL I just don't get it. How does the district know that they want me? I mean, I'm confident that I will do well. Ok, I'm not confident about that. I am really freaked out that I will suck at teaching. I'm scared. I don't KNOW that I will be good at this. It's the only thing I've wanted to do. What if I suck at it? What if the kids make me cry? What if no one will hire me? I'm fucking FREAKED! I hate job interviews, especially one like this that is weird. I don't know...what if, what if, what if.

This just scares me. I don't like having to leave Riley with a day care person. I don't want to do that. I want to be home with him. That's where I should be. I didn't know that the program would be this short. I thought that I would have another year before student teaching. I've wanted to be a mom for so long, and now that I am, what am I going to do? Take care of other peoples kids and leaving mine with someone else. I'm just stressed. I need some down time before school starts.

And speaking of school starting, what the hell is up with that? School starts Aug 13! What the hell!? What happened to starting after Labor Day?

Ok, I need to stop stressing. I think that a massage is called for! :) Hopefully soon.

Later!

No comments: