Saturday, January 12, 2008

Conversation with a 9 year old

So Brad & I stayed with Shawna & Kevins kids the other weekend for one night. We took the kids to church the next day, which meant taking two cars. On the way back to their house, the 7 yr old looks at me and says "He's (Brad) catching up to us! You gotta lose him!" So, I speed up somewhat and change lanes, no biggie. "He's gonna catch him! You gotta beat him home!" from the 7 year old.

The 9 year old, Boo, was in the front seat with me. Here's our conversation:

Boo: He's really competative.

Me: You're all really competative Boo.

Boo: Who's the least competative of us?

Me: Your Mom.

Boo: Who's the most competative?

Me: I don't know Boo, you're all really competative.

Boo: Me? Am I the most competative? You think it's me, don't you?

Me: I really don't know.

Boo: Are you sure? Are you sure that it isn't me?

Me: (thinking) No, maybe not the most competative but DEFINATELY the most STUBBORN! LOL

No comments: