Thursday, January 10, 2008

Popcorn anyone?

Yeah, you don't want it in MY house! lol Brad & Riley are popcorn fiends! Riley can eat a whole snack bag himself. Now, before you say "Yeah, well, so can I!" remember that he is only 2! And he's only 25lbs. And 33 inches tall. He's a little guy!

So, last night, Brad made popcorn for them. Goes to the cabinet, grabs the popcorn butter...it's a powder that comes like a spice jar. Heck, you even buy it with the spices. Shakes a bunch on. Comes back into the living room. Takes a bite. "Shit." "What?", says I, the ever loving and concerned wife. "I think I grabbed the garlic salt instead of the popcorn butter." I didn't think anything of it. Until I could start smelling them! OMG!!! There was enough garlic in that popcorn to ward off Louis, Lestat, Claudia, Armand and the whole gang!!! Trust me, no vampire is coming near my house anytime soon!

I went to kiss Riley goodnight and almost gagged. :( Not good when you're the mommy. He still smelled like garlic after his nap today. :( He doesn't now...but when he first woke up he did.

My question to the both: WHY THE HECK DID YOU KEEP EATING IT!????????? LOL

No comments: