Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tech support my #*(&!!!!!

Why is it that everytime I have had an issue with the computers for the university and I've called the help desk they tell me that it is MY FAULT!? EVERYTIME I have reported a problem, the problem self-corrects. Now, that cannot be MY computer "fixing" itself. I HATE THEM!!!!!! The first idiot I talked to tonight told me that I am stupid. In those words. Funny enough, WHILE TALKING TO HIM, the problem fixed itself. Yeah, my computer isn't going to start giving me error messages, FROM THEIR WEB SITE, that I have a virus and then magically make it go away!!!!!!! God, I need to be done with these frigging idiots. The 28th...that is the day that I am living for right now. I meet with that witch of an instructor I've had all semester and then I can be done and free from these idiots.

Except. Oh come now, you didn't think that there wouldn't be an except now would you? Ah, you know me too well. Except that I want to do my masters and it would be only five more classes. And I want to do it. It would be fun! LOL Yeah, ok, not really FUN, but fun to have a higher degree than Brad! LOL I'm a bitch, I know. No, that isn't the only reason I want to do it...I just want to. It may not make sense, but it's just a new goal. I guess my first goal should be to get a job though!

Oh well...I hate tech support. The one for the uni never really helps. But only 10 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later!

No comments: