Monday, January 14, 2008

I can't figure this one out!

Riley can say "hot". With no problem. He says it all the time. But the child will NOT say "hot dog". In fact, tonight he said "hot dot dog." He insists on calling them "dot dogs". Like I said, he can say "hot"! lol Tonight he actually TALKED to his hot dog before he ate it. "Hi dot dog." Then he would pop it in his mouth! Nothing like talking to your food! LOL

He did NOT want to go to bed tonight. He wasn't being naughty or anything, he just didn't want to sleep! He was in his bed, playing, it was cute. I don't know, it was one of those things that just doesn't bother me at all. I don't care if he falls asleep immediately or not. Tomorrow is a home day, so it doesn't matter. He can sleep in. And the later that he sleeps the happier Brad will be! I get to go workout in the morning. Then to breakfast with Shawna. It'll be nice.

We met with the urologist today. The vasectomy is Feb 29. YAY!!! Riley will go to my folks for the weekend because the dr doesn't want Brad to lift more than 10 lbs. This will just make it easier. Plus, since Brad isn't really a sit and relax kind of guy, we can go do things with out having to worry about Riley. Maybe we'll go see a movie or something. We will have to see how he's feeling, but we can get out without having to worry. :)

I bought Riley training pants today. We'll see if it works. Mom will try to see what happens when she has him. He will NOT sit on the potty for me at all. Under any circumstances. But he will for other people. Brat! LOL Maybe someone else will have to potty train him. DARN! LOL Talk about making MY life easier!

Later!

No comments: