Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dot dog pease

Is what my DARLING 2 year old said to the waitress at lunch today! Dot dog...there is no cuter way to ask for a hot dog in my opinion! When someone else at our table was ordering, he tugged on my sleeve and said "I want dot dog pease!" Too cute! My little man, who is such a boy, is actually learning some manners! He sneezed the other day. I said "God bless you." He replied "Tanks!" LOL I mean, really! How cute! I hope that it lasts. I hope that he continues to be polite. But I am not holding my breath! All we can do is keep repeating how to say things politely.

It's been a while since I blogged. I was really busy with school ending, making candy for Christmas, being gone for Christmas, being gone for New Years Eve. Now we're home and we're staying home for a bit. Sort of. lol My back has been killing me for a while now. So I went to the chiropractor today. Tomorrow I get a massage, eye brow wax, & my hair cut & colored. YAY!!! I can't wait.

I am so thrilled to be done with school. I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that I am DONE! Mostly!! I have to finish my portfolio. Which I am getting more pissed at my professor for not getting back to me about. I emailed her 5 of the 7 domains to be completed and I have not heard back on any of them. I understand that it has been the holidays, but this is bs. Especially given that she's been a flake about it all for a while now. I am actually putting together a novel, I mean LETTER, to the president of the uni because I am just so fed up and pissed off with them.

I don't know. I am sitting here, writing, chatting on IM with Blythe, and sipping hot chocolate with Baileys Irish Creme (YUM!), listening to a storm. I just put Riley down for the night. A bit later than normal, but he napped until 7 so how can I argue with him staying up late? Plus he had to shower with Daddy. Which was funny to hear. "It's COLD!" LOL Man, that kid knows his mind!

Alright, that's it for now. I'm tired and I wanna go to bed!!!

Later!

No comments: