Saturday, July 12, 2008

6 days!!!!!!!

Six days till Reno. Six days till Reno. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I cannot WAIT!

Monday starts swim lessons. This is going to be a chaotic week.

Mon.: Swim lessons 11-11:30. Take R to T's. Hit Walmart for thread for Tues projects.

Tues.: Swim lessons 11-11:30. K is coming up with the girls to help with my sewing projects. The problem with being so short is getting things that fit! I have some skirts that I want to shorten as well as some shirts. Hopefully with Brad's new schedule they will stay and hang out for a while and maybe BBQ with us.

Wed.: Swim lessons 11-11:30. Take R to T's. Dentist at 1 for me.

Thurs.: Swim lessons 11-11:30. Maybe have a picnic in the park with R after class. Pack. Hopefully make it to hip hop class with Shawna.

Fri.: Swim lessons 11-11:30. Take R to T's. Come home, change, leave with Blythe and Jen!

Sat: WHO CARES!?!?!?!?! LOL I will be in Reno, hopefully relaxing!

Sun.: Same as Sat.

Mon we come home. And we have swim lessons that night. I think at 6. And that goes all week.

Well this is going to be a ton of fun, although busy. It will be fun!!! I have to try to stay somewhat contained though so as not to drive Brad crazy!

Later.

No comments: