Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy birthday Jenn!!!

You're 21 . . . again!!! This is what, 20 years of being 21? LOL You are such a wonderful friend. I am so glad that I've gotten to know you. You have held me through tears, through the good, through the bad, through the ugly. You are truly a good friend.

Last night was a ton of fun! Shawna and I took Jenn out for her birthday. We had dinner, then went to see Hancock, the new Will Smith movie. I didn't want to see it and I LOVED it! It was so good. There was this total twist in it that was awesome! Totally not expected at all. Then we went home. It was a nice night, mellow and calm. Still stayed out late.

Brad & Kevin took the kids (sans Hannah) to a park to a band. The kids played and really had fun. They might go again next week. lol Good. Maybe he will start to trust Brad and open up more.

Today brad & his dad got all the posts in place for our fence. Tomorrow they are going to finish putting the fence up. I can't wait! I am thrilled. Finally a front fence.

Alright, off to do my day!

Later!

No comments: